RUCKING RESOURCE GUIDE
by Tom Furman
Rucking is a loaded march. It’s an amazingly efficient form of fitness training. Below are resources and articles about starting, training and some folks who ruck for a living.
1. Ready to Ruck by Andrew Read is a good starting point. Solid data and he keeps it simple.
2. Two articles from more general sources are these from Men’s Journal and Men’s Health. They may explain more or perhaps answer some questions.
3. How To Train To Ruck. Here is a two part article —
4. Why Sherpas are Superhuman.
5. Sulphur Miners in Indonesia could be the toughest humans alive. This story is quite vivid and you can see how someone with a good work ethic can make $12 a day.
6. These articles on Strongfirst.com are well done. — https://www.strongfirst.com/how-to-ruck/ https://www.strongfirst.com/use-strongfirst-successfu’l-goruck-prep/
Rucking for exercise, recreation or competition is not rucking for military combat. Enjoy the experience.